[Serusers] SER Configuration with Mediatrix/Quintum VOIP Gateways

Ricardo Martinez rmartinez at redvoiss.net
Tue Nov 28 21:25:15 CET 2006

Hello
	Look at  : http://www.iptel.org/ser/doc/gettingstarted

	Cheers!

Ricardo Martinez.-

-----Mensaje original-----
De: serusers-bounces at lists.iptel.org
[mailto:serusers-bounces at lists.iptel.org]En nombre de Goran Donev
Enviado el: martes, 28 de noviembre de 2006 17:25
Para: serusers at lists.iptel.org
Asunto: [Serusers] SER Configuration with Mediatrix/Quintum VOIP
Gateways

Can someone please give me an example configuration of how to set up ser to
pass calls to pstn gateways?  I want to set up SER to be able to pass calls
based on certain dial plans to certain gateways I have set up. Please send
me links or sample configuration files. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks