[Serusers] B2BUA & Radius

rupesh boyana rupeshnorth at rediffmail.com
Tue Nov 28 19:40:20 CET 2006

hi ,

         i have integrated SER with NAT Helper +Media proxy + Mysql +PSTN modules. but i am unable to include B2BUA and Radius modules. can some one please guide me in this issue. moreover when i am calling a PSTN number from my SIP UA, after the call is connected, when the call is disconnected on the PSTN end, the BYE packet is not reaching my SIP UA end.similarly, when the call is cancelled at the PSTN end, it shows still RINGING in the SIP UA end. but when i call from SIP UA-1 to SIP UA-2 (online call) , when the call is terminated on either side, call gets disconnected on both sides. so, can some one throw some light on this ? moreover how r B2B UA and Radius related , i mean how do they communicate with each other?

                Thank you,

                                              Rupesh.