[Serusers]How to remove sip header field?

Ren-Huang Liou icq.cis92 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 18:20:22 CET 2006

Dear all,

I already know that there is a “remove_hf_f” function in the textops
module.

I can use this function to remove sip header fields which are supported
by SER such as “From”, “To”, and “Expires” header fields, but it can’t
remove sip header fields which are not support by SER such as
“SIP-If-Match” and “SIP-ETag”.

When I use “sl_send_reply” function to build and send sip response, this
response contains some sip headers field which I don’t like.

How can I remove unnecessary header fields?

Thanks a lot,
Ren-Huang Liou