[Serusers] Open IMS Core released last Thursday

Dragos Vingarzan vingarzan at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Wed Nov 22 12:49:26 CET 2006

Indeed, it is off-topic here. Please subscribe to
openimscore-users at lists.berlios.de . You can find all the mailing lists
here: http://developer.berlios.de/mail/?group_id=7589

Cheers,
Dragos

Klaus Darilion wrote:
> Guess this is off topic. Dragos, is there an openims mailing list?
>
> regards
> klaus
>
> Gaurav Kansal wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I tried checking out the code using Tortoise SVN client from windows. It
>> always gives the following error:
>>
>> REPORT request failed on '/svnroot/repos/openimscore/!svn/vcc/default'
>> REPORT of '/svnroot/repos/openimscore/!svn/vcc/default': 400 Bad Request
>> (http://svn.berlios.de)
>>
>> Can somebody point out the problem or any alternate means to checkout
>> the
>> code? I am behind a proxy, but I tried with a direct connection to
>> internet
>> also.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Gaurav Kansal

Dipl. Eng. Dragos Vingarzan
FOKUS/NGNI
Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 31
10589 Berlin,Germany
Phone +49 (0)30 - 3463 - 7385
Mobile +49 (0)163 - 159 - 5221
eMail vingarzan at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Web www.fokus.fraunhofer.de
We could change the world if God would give us the source code...