[Serusers] re: question - digest authentication and firewall

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Tue Nov 21 17:19:04 CET 2006

Does the 2nd register message send by the client contain Authorization
or Proxy-Authorization header fields? It may happen that the client does
not receive the first 401 sent by the server because the firewall blocks
it and then the second REGISTER message will be a retransmission of the
first one and the server will send the same reply, that means 401.

   Jan.