[Serusers] Cisco ATA186 setup question

Steve Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Tue Nov 14 17:09:59 CET 2006

Hello:

 Does anyone on this list have experience with a Cisco ATA186 running
3.0.2 software? We have a working ATA186 running 2.10 software. We
upgraded to have the ability to add a display name to the from header
but the new software seems to have trouble registering when the proxy
name is an SRV record. I've set the ConnectMode flag to several values
including "0x30060400" but this does not work. Any thoughts you might
have on how to get this thing to register will be appreciated.

Thanks,Steve