[Serusers] Presence Client

Vaclav Kubart vaclav.kubart at iptel.org
Tue Nov 14 08:07:33 CET 2006

Hi,
you can use kphone, Xten X-Lite, EyeBeam (but it is not free), Windows
Messenger (tested with 4.7 and 5.1 I think), or any other clients
compliant with presence related RFCs mentioned in "presence handbook"
(http://ftp.iptel.org/pub/ser/presence/presence-handbook/bi01.html) - at
least 3265, 3856, 3863.

	Vaclav