[Serusers] Help needed with radius-mysql and group authorization checking

Lokesh Kumar lokesh at interacesso.pt
Mon Nov 13 16:42:52 CET 2006

Hello List,

I have problem with the group membership checking of ser calls with radius
using mysql module.

Well group checking is working fine with the users file but when I try to do
that checking with mysql entries it always getting failed.

Below mentioned is section of my users file

211069020 at mydomain.pt Sip-Group == "int", Auth-Type := Accept

     Reply-Message = "Authorized"

What should be the entries corresponding to the above mentioned in mysql
tables of radgroupcheck and radgroupreply.

I am using freeradius-1.1.3 with default values in sql.conf file.

Here are the table entries of mysql.

mysql> select * from radcheck;

+----+----------------------------+-----------+----+-----------+

| id | UserName                   | Attribute | op | Value     |

|  2 | 211069020 at mydomain.pt | Password  | == | 211069020 |

| 33 | 211069020 at mydomain.pt | Auth-Type | := | Digest    |

2 rows in set (0.00 sec)

My sip clients can authenticate with mysql entries but can not do group
authorization.

Please suggest something

Thanks very much

Lokesh