[Serusers] Answering with music?

Andrey Kuprianov andrey.kouprianov at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 14:39:42 CET 2006

Hi,

1. Maybe you can install Asterisk and forward all the calls for some
specific extensions there.

2. Find some SIP client (or better make one) which will do that for
you. This client will register iteself as all your special extensions.
When call is received, do auto-answer and play music.

3. Check out SEMS (find readme docs at www.iptel.org). Maybe it has
this sort of capabillity, but im not sure.

   Best regards,

     Andrey.