[Serusers] off-topic: Sofphones with Redirect Suport

Felipe Louback louback at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 16:41:01 CET 2006

Hi all,

I need a softphone that supports redirect. Let me explain:

In all free softphones I download, I have an "outbound proxy" field.
So, if my server returns and 302 Moved Temporarily, the softphone will
get the Contact header field and try to call the user again using the
outbound proxy, and the outbound will reply with an 302 and I will get
an loop.

I need a softphone who will use a location server to query the
location of a user and after that the softphone will make the call
directly, without using a proxy.

Could anyone point me a softphone  that will do this?

Best Regards,

Felipe

--
Master Student - Electrical Engineering Department
Computer Engineering and Telecommunications Research Group

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."
Matthews 11:28