[Serusers] SER not sending 486 Busy Here

Ravi ***** mravikreddy at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 13:15:03 CET 2006

Hi Users ,

                           I am Using SER-0.96 , When  I make a call from
SER to Pstn it works fine I mean is all "INV"BYE"CAN".

But when I recieved a call from Pstn  I cannot cancel the call because
X-lite is sending  to pstn gateway 480 temp. service not available instead
of 486 Busy Here.

                      I am using default config. but I dont understand where
it went wrong .

                                      Any Idea or help greatly appreciated

                                                   Thank You.
Regards,