[Serusers] fr_inv_timer + avp not working under high load

Bogdan Pintea pintea at iptego.de
Fri Nov 10 14:17:05 CET 2006

AFAI understand, you might also consider that fr_inv_timer only fires if
at least one reply to the INVITE is received. If this "high loaded
life-environment" might be reached through a narrow pipe, or drops
packets, the transaction will expire after fr_timer, only.

Of course, you could try the release to come and see if find improvements.

Hth,
Bogdan.