[Serusers] Change INVITE and Replace

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul andrei at iptel.org
Fri Nov 10 11:39:32 CET 2006

On Nov 09, 2006 at 14:25, Atle Samuelsen <clona at cyberhouse.no> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm not 100% sure but if you add/remove stuff from the sdp that ser will
> update the content-lenght header. Atleast I've had problems with this
> and subst.

Yes, it doesn't always update the content-length (it will work only if the
message was fully parsed prior to the subst/replace).
An ugly workarround is to use: append_hf("") before any subst/replace
that might modifiy the sdp (not tested but it should work).

I could  add subst_body, replace_body & replace_all_body if people are
 interested (should be ok even with the freeze since they don't change
 anything else and they are a kind of bugfix).

Andrei

[...]