[Serusers] New developer

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Fri Nov 10 09:58:14 CET 2006

Hi Tourinho,
The developer's doc is a good introduction to the basic functioning of
ser. You can then use the dispatcher or textops modules as starting
points for your own module. It's quite easy once you understand the
basic structure of module parameters, parameter fixing and announcing
your functions to the loader.  When looking for ways to do something,
you can look at how other modules are doing things.

Also, it is important to understand the concept of "lumps": individual
changes to the original message that is only applied in succession right
before forwarding the new message.
g-)

PS! You should also subscribe to serdev at iptel.org and post developer
related questions there.