[Serusers] Re: ser ottendorf flags does not parsing strings

Ladislav Andel ladaan at iptel.org
Thu Nov 9 21:02:41 CET 2006

I forgot to say. Thanks for the feedback.
But it still gives me the same error "str2s" as you are mentioning.
I have tried to check out all possibilities of defining flags at my
testing SER, but getting the same result. str2s error.
Again, it works for me even if I don't declare "flags" lines at the
beginning of the script (even with the parsing string error in the log)

Any other comments from developers?

Lada