[Serusers] Re: ser ottendorf flags does not parsing strings

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 12:17:06 CET 2006

Bogdan, Thank you very much!

Greger, can you try to update the "Optimizing the use of RTP Proxy
document" so people don't get confused (flag containing . and
declaring the flags in advance)??
other comments:
rtpproxy hast /tmp/foo as "default" fifo interconnection and it will
fail if you just start rtpproxy...do you thing it can be usefull to
change it to the default  /var/run/rtpproxy.sock??

Regards,
Samuel.