[Serusers] Using scripts with exec module

Andrey Kuprianov andrey.kouprianov at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 13:23:01 CET 2006

Hi Xavier,

Document doesnt say anything about any value being returned using
exec_msg. Here's the text:

"exec_msg(command)
Executes an external command. The whole message is passed to it in
input, no command-line parameters are added, output of the command is
not processed. "

However, it's my bad that I was lazy to look up some examples. :((

  Andrey.