[Serusers] Problem with CANCEL messages and Cisco 7905

Atle Samuelsen clona at cyberhouse.no
Wed Nov 8 08:25:57 CET 2006

Hi Kristian,

"Hur er leget?"

Related to your problem, I think you might be running a little
old version of the Software on your 7905. Try to upgrade to latest
software on it. I know that on cisco 7960 there was this problem some
time back that they changed the callid or something stupid.

-A

* Kristian Larsson <kristian at netatonce.se> [061108 02:21]: