[Serusers] new major SER pre-release, Ottendorf, is out for testing

Karel Kozlik karel at iptel.org
Mon Nov 6 22:44:23 CET 2006

Hi,
just note for SerWeb users. Please use cvs branch 'rel_0_10_0' for
testing. Not the cvs head. Use this command for cvs checkout:

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.berlios.de:/cvsroot/serweb co -P -r
rel_0_10_0 serweb

and follow instructions in INSTALL file. If you found a bug, please
report it at http://bugs.sip-router.org.

thanks,
Karel