[serusers]: trusted table(permissions module)

Michal Matyska michal at iptel.org
Mon Nov 6 16:41:39 CET 2006

Well you have to find what is the path the request follows. There is
tool on the CVS which shows all possible paths of your route blocks...

Or take if from the other side, all places you have sl_reply(404,"user
not found") (or t_reply) change the text so it will be unique and you
can see which part returned that status.

One more hint, your request is INVITE sip:10.25.119.155:5060 and this
does NOT represent any single user, i'm sure, so you won't find it in
user location.

If you would like to use the To header, I'd suggest to switch to the
current CVS HEAD version, which has a lot of functions and features you
might like to use (e.g. lookup_user based on the to uri :-).

Michal