[Serusers] Service Provider Solution

John Shellhouse jwshel at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 5 15:35:24 CET 2006

Hi Again All,

Firstly, I want to thank everyone for responses, but now I want to know
which type of provider I should be looking for, origination/termination
provider, as noted in prior request, I do not have but the one PSTN channel
and want to offer voip services to users, simultaneous connections.  What
should i be seeking terminating or originating provider, or both?  Or would
I just need the originating provider (seem like to me this will do ok) and
then different channels already setup/initiated and forwarded to my
server...?  Am I understanding this right? would this be good? Please,
someone help me understand better more?