[Serusers] LCS+SER+ASTERISK

Felipe Louback louback at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 14:48:07 CET 2006

Howdy all!

I am trying to setup the LCS communicating with SER and ASTERISK in
the company I work for. I read the following tutorial:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/MS+LCS+2005+%252F+SER+%252F+Asterisk+Integration

But there the author points the necessity of 2 LCSs, but I just
couldnt grasp why the need of a second LCS.

Could anyone who has already setup that give me a hint of why it is
necessary a second LCS?

I thought I could route LCS to communicated directly with SER. I tried
to use only one LCS(one that uses TLS) but it didnt communicate with
SER.

Thanks in advance,

Felipe Louback

--
Master Student - Electrical Engineering Department
Computer Engineering and Telecommunications Research Group

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."
Matthews 11:28