[serusers]: trusted table(permissions module)

Kamal.Mann at t-systems.com Kamal.Mann at t-systems.com
Sat Nov 4 08:18:56 CET 2006

Hi All
In current scenario when a sip invite message comes to SER from my SIP_AS; SER take this massage trusted (as I defined in trusted table) but after this in my INVITE route(3) it sends it to route(1) default message handler. I am enclosing my ser.cfg; please take a glance on it.

Thanks in anticipation
Kamal Mann