[Serusers] Change INVITE and Replace

Benito Caracuel becasi at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 3 12:28:55 CET 2006

Hello all,

I need help about this:

When an INVITE packet is received by SER, a Perl script changes the SDP of this INVITE and the result of this script (new INVITE with new SDP)  is saved in a txt file.

My question is:

How can I do that SER sends the new INVITE, which is in a txt file.

I have tried to do this with REPLACE command but I think is not possible because It doesn`t accept "regular expression" as substitute and I don´t know how save this new SDP in variables which can be process by SER.

Please help me.

Thank you very much.