[Users] two invites, different session description => broken

Andreas Sikkema h323 at ramdyne.nl
Thu Nov 30 21:02:27 CET 2006

On Thursday 30 November 2006 10:45, Olle E Johansson wrote:
> If you have NATs, you should really disable can-reinvites since you
> don't want ASterisk to set up media stream
> that will fail.

A year and a half ago I tried to get ser + mediaproxy + asterisk to work with
reinvite. I got it to work with a little massaging in mediaproxy, but ran
into trouble when both CPEs involved in the call were behind NAT and using
the same mediaproxy. Mediaproxy got confused with all those sockets that were
pointing to itself. I tried to solve this but got hopelessly lost in the code
(no Python experience was probably the issue).

--
Andreas Sikkema