[Users] modifying From/To headers with uac module?

Mahesh Paolini-Subramanya mahesh at corp.aptela.com
Thu Nov 30 01:15:10 CET 2006

Good to know!
Strangely enuff, I got the same response from a handful of people too :-)

FWIW, I'm probably still going to mess around with getting uac_replace_to operational, 'cos it does seem to be somewhat useful (especially with some of the stranger carrier requirements that I'm starting to see out there)

cheers