[Users] OpenSER in front of Asterisk

Thomas Deillon Thomas.Deillon at smart-telecom.ch
Wed Nov 29 10:21:16 CET 2006

Hi,

We can use the dispatcher module, but it will only load balance the SIP traffic. Correct?
I tried to use this http://mediaproxy.ag-projects.com/ with one ser server in front of two Asterisks. But I guess that this tool will only work with multiple ser servers...
Is there a solution to make RTP/SIP load balancing with asterisks ?

Thanks for your help,

Thomas