[Users] Couple of usagequestions (trunking/alias, )

Andreas Sikkema andreas at ramdyne.nl
Tue Nov 28 17:20:20 CET 2006

On Tuesday 28 November 2006 16:41, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:

> do you want to have this multiple-DIDs aliasing for inbound or outbound
> calls (a single user to be able to received calls routed to these DIDs
> or a single user to be able to generated outbound calls using any of the
> assigned DIDs) ?

Both actually ;-), if at all possible. I want to be able to offer my customers
multiple numbers using a single account where the customer doesn't have to
configure each destination number in his/her CPE. I really want to
authenticate as much as possible so I know I can "trust" the information
coming back from the CPE and don't have to worry about that in the rest of my
system.

> For more about AVPops - see the online documentation :
>     http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.2.x/avpops.html

I've looked some more at the documentation in the wiki at openser.org and a
couple of the  examples I never noticed before were something like what I
want to do. Thanks for the link anyway.
--
Andreas Sikkema