[Users] Couple of usagequestions (trunking/alias, )

Andreas Sikkema h323 at ramdyne.nl
Tue Nov 28 13:00:56 CET 2006

Hi,

I'm running an OpenSER server and I've got a couple of usage questions I'd
like some pointers on how I can implement them.

- I want to link multiple incoming telephone numbers to one single account
  so 123456 and 45678 and 999933 can all point to the account customer1
  Basically I want to do SIP trunking, but with requiring the CPE to
  authenticate itself. How do I do this?

- I'm now using an Asterisk server to do some incoming call routing (mainly
  some call forwarding scenarios) and I'd like to remove the Asterisk
  dependency. How do I retrieve values based on the called destination from a
  database? I've tried looking at AVPops, but haven't yet found any clear
  documentation on how to use it.

Thanks!

--
Andreas Sikkema