[Users] modifying From/To headers with uac module?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Nov 28 10:04:12 CET 2006

Hi Alan,

my advice is to change the PSTN termination since their service is not
RFC compliant - TO header has no use in routing, only the RURI being
used (according to the RFC 3261 ~ 3 years old).

but to answer to your question, yes that is the proper place and the
mechanism is 95% the same as for FROM hdr.

regards,
bogdan