[Users] Can't replace duplicate c= lines in SDP

Jerome Martin jmartin at longphone.fr
Mon Nov 27 19:00:20 CET 2006

Hello everyone,

I've already noticed a few posts on that topic, but none has been
answered up to resolution of the problem.

Here is the issue : I am receiving SDP in INVITEs from a Cisco AS5350
(IOS 12.4) gateway that contain two identical c= lines for the same
media.

When using force_rtp_proxy, only the last one is replaced by my proxy
IP. If I use the mangler module on top of it, then both are replaced,
but the one already replaced by force_rtp_proxy is now a concatenation
of twice the proxy IP address.

Is there a way to deal with this so that both lines are replaced ?
Depending on which equipement gets the REQUEST next, either the first or
the second line is used, and this leads to RTP proxy problems.

Best Regards,

Jerome Martin