[Users] How can I obtain the first two digits of the header From?

Thu Nov 23 17:40:52 CET 2006

1. copy the from userpart into an AVP (use the pseudo variable for from
userpart - I think it is $fU). E.g with avp_printf or avp_write
2. use a regular expression to copy the first 3 digits (withouth sip:)
into a new AVP2.
3. create a new AVP3 which consists of the 3 digits and the request URI
(e.g. avp_printf with AVP2 and $ru)
4. avp_push AVP3 back to the request URI

regards
klaus

Jose Gil Navarrete wrote:
> Hi.
> I need to obtain the first two o three digits of the header From and add them to uri?
>
> It's, because the telephones make the register with ten digits (area-code + telephone number), then in the call, the telephone sends the invites with 7 or 8 digits, it's because they don't use area code.
>
> thanks in advance.

Klaus Darilion
nic.at