[Users] t_relay without 100 trying

Ovidiu Sas sip.nslu at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 18:57:48 CET 2006

why not both?
  solution 1. will give you the ability to globally turn on/off the
100 behaviour
    - no need to modify the logic of the script
  solution 2. will give you the ability to play with 100 behaviour per request
    - if (REGISTER) t_relay_no100();
      else t_relay();

t_relay() will obey the modparam
t_relay_no100() will relay without 100