[Users]Can OpenSER uses same TCP session from the registration in some TLS case?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Nov 14 11:58:54 CET 2006

Hi Klaus,

the tcp connections are hashed based on destination IP and port - when a
messaged is to be relaid via TCP, the tcp manager looks to see if an
existent connection already exists or not, and if yes, it reuses it.

yes, running in debug mode will be useful as it provides more info about
the TCP management - also compiling with EXTRA_DEBUG flag will give even
more info about the TCP connection lookup.

regards,
bogdan