[Users] exec module : why not in onreply_route ?

Norman Brandinger norm at goes.com
Fri Nov 10 17:48:01 CET 2006

I believe the "quick" answer is that "exec" costs alot in terms of
performance and blocking of the currently running process.
The reason it cannot be used outside of blocks you mentioned may be
related to "locking" issues.

The above is my best recollection.

I'm sure that reviewing the mailing lists or one of the developers can
give you a more accurate and detailed answer.

Regards,
Norm