[Users] usrloc-cl

Mike Williams mike at mikebwilliams.com
Thu Nov 9 07:04:47 CET 2006

Mark,

If I understand what functionality that post is talking about, I think it has
been implemented and is available in the regular usrloc module. You can
activate it by setting dbmode=3. This tells usrloc to not cache anything, and
to read from the database each time it needs information.

I'm using it for redundancy; having each server read from the database every
time keeps all servers in sync without having to do anything special.

Mike Willimas