[Users] Problems with DNS.

Norman Brandinger norm at goes.com
Tue Nov 7 17:42:17 CET 2006

Hi Nick,

Can you post the log (with debug=9) that shows OpenSER startup ?

You might want to try getting "fully qualified domains" working
"sipserver.mobilia.it" before working on getting "mobilia.it" working.

Are your IP phones pointing to "sipserver.mobilia.it" or "mobilia.it"
(in the sip server and/or proxy server fields) ?  This is one place to
test using the fully qualified domain name.

Regards,
Norm