[Users] xlog performance

Max Gregorian gregorian442 at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 7 14:20:27 CET 2006

Hmm, useful tip. Well worth noting for performance reasons.

I wonder, do you know if this could have an effect on how information is
logged to the log file?

I am logging in real-time in synchronous mode to a custom log file (using
quite a few xlog statements in a routing block) on one of our servers as
well, and I am seeing fragmentation in the log messages under high traffic.
Timestamps and log messages all skewered and mangled together.