[Users] Messege is too big Error Code 513

Max Gregorian gregorian442 at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 7 13:41:12 CET 2006

I concur with the looping and via header scenario. It is something in your
config, most likely you are not routing to the correct destination or not
handling routing properly.

First of all, I would check that you are "listening" on the IP address of
the server, and check that this IP address is correct. For good measure, I
listen on both the loop back IP and the local IP of the server, as well as
any associated domain names the server is meant to be responsible for.

Then check what you are doing in the if (uri==myself) { } and decide where
the call is to be forwarded to, etc.