[Serusers] RE: Authorizing IM requests

İlker Aktuna (Koç.net) ilkera at koc.net
Wed May 31 09:52:42 CEST 2006

Hi Vaclav,

On which file does Ser look for when authorizing messages ?
According to that maybe I can link privacy-lists file to im-rules file (which Ser looks for)
Would that work ?

Usrloc problem is very important for me. Please tell me anything I can do to find out the problem (if there is anything that I can do)

Thanks,
ilker