[Serusers] serctl domain module

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Wed May 31 07:30:47 CEST 2006

Well, it's not rocket science, so: Either you have an old so in the
lib/modules directory leftover for some reason, or you have the wrong
version. Check the src/modules/domain dir and verify in the code that
the commands are there. Check that the so is there and has been
installed to the lib/modules dir.
  Also, a 'serctl fifo which' shows you available commands.
g-)