[Serusers] Registering users

Gustavo Moreira gdms at adinet.com.uy
Mon May 29 20:31:50 CEST 2006

Hello,
I'm working with the presence snapshot. I used to have ser 0.9.6 and with
that distribution I was able to add users to mysql database, so when you
connect to the server it asks for a username and password.
I want to know if this functionality is available in the ser presence
snapshot, because, the database and some control commands have changed.
Also, when I try to connect to my new SER with any client, I receive a "too
many hops" response.
I would appreciate any responses or help.
Thanks,
Gustavo.