[Serusers] mysql configuration issue

Benjamin.George at t-systems.com Benjamin.George at t-systems.com
Mon May 29 08:29:17 CEST 2006

Hi ,

I am a new user of SER and last week only I started installing and configuring SER to deploy some presence based applications on top of SER. I am finiding some configuration issues with mysql and SER. I installed SER and registerd users (X-Lite) successfully. After that I installed mysql to store all registration and other information to database instead of in RAM.  After mysql installation, I ran the script to create the Ser database and tables for SER, every thing got craeted successfully. Then the lines mentioned to uncomment to use mysql also has been uncommented in ser.cfg file. But when I registerd the users again, I could not see any users in the table subsriber. It will  be great if somebody can throw some light in to this issue so that I could complete my mysql configuration with Ser. What extra configuration has to be done in ser.cfg file to use mysql?

Thanks in advance,

Benjmain.