[Serusers] Re: PA error sending notifies

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Fri May 26 11:17:13 CEST 2006

The HEAD CVS version has a completely different database structure
than the stable version. You have to drop the older version and use
the new one. Next is a SIMPLIFICATION of a possible way to drop the
old structure and create the new one:

The simple way to do it is with the script ser_mysql.sh, which uses
my_create.sql and my_drop.sql so be sure you've got the three scripts
in /usr/local/sbin. When you type form the shell:

#ser_mysql.sh

you'll see which are the possible options, being the most relevant
drop and create

typing

#ser_mysql.sh drop

and later

#ser_mysql.sh create

You'll have in the local machine the SER database.

Hope it helps,

Samuel