[Serusers] how to use presence module?

Henry Jacob henry.sip at gmail.com
Thu May 25 18:36:45 CEST 2006

I need to run SER as a proxy but also with PA module. Can I download *from *
http://ftp.iptel.org/pub/ser/presence/ ? which looks like it's preconfigured
as only a presence server with B2BUA, not proxy, am i right? If that's the
case, do I only need to download the stable SER including PA module from
http://ftp.iptel.org/pub/ser/0.9.6/?

thanks!