[Serusers] using G711 u-law a-law

ravi reddy mravikreddy at gmail.com
Wed May 24 09:17:30 CEST 2006

Hi Masters,

   Iam using my SER on a public ip , and i register some users staying
behind NAT till now every thing going smooth and when called from xten soft
phone to another phone i can hear the ring but when i answered the phone  i
cannot  hear in both sides any thing with pindrop silence

             I think there is problem in codecs or some thing else ? and iam
using G711-u,G711a in both the phones can you please tell me the solution
for this

 Iam using ser-0.9.6
 mediaproxy-1.4.2
 iam not using dispatcher

looking for your help ... thanks in advance

kindly Regards,
 Ravi.