[Serusers] route certain sip invites to a certain sip server

Gould, Aaron aaron.gould at ngc.com
Tue May 23 23:39:46 CEST 2006

How do I tell ser to route invites for every sip uri beginning with the number 1 to another sip server?  I would want to route 1000 at domain.com , 1001 at domain.com and 1002 at domain.com all to 5.0.0.10

my ser box is 0.8.12 on solaris 10 (5.0.0.12)

5.0.0.10 is a cisco call manager 4.0 with a sip trunk

this sccp (skinny) to sip bridging is working a little bit but not completely.  i get one-way audio then the calls disconnect after about 10 seconds if i dial sip to sccp.  but if i dial sccp to sip, then the call rings through, but media (rtp) never flows either way and call drops after ~33 seconds

in debugging a little with the cisco tac, we've seen that the TO: field in a invite to the ccm box is coming in with the wrong address...it's coming in 1001 at 5.0.0.12 but it seems that it should say 1001 at 5.0.0.10

is there a way to fix this?

aaron