[Serusers] SER cannot receives sip messages

Andrey Kouprianov andrey.kouprianov at gmail.com
Tue May 23 15:46:20 CEST 2006

Did you guys use 0.9.4? How did it work? Im using 0.9.6 as well (migrated
like a couple of months back). Should I downgrade back to 0.9.4?

Im also facing many problems with serweb. I cant do CTD or IM from it. :(
I've been told it's some kind of socket selection problem, and they're
currently working on it.