[Serusers] backup route

Giuseppe Parlato gparlato at tnet.it
Tue May 23 09:56:46 CEST 2006

None has experienced this issue?

thanks
Giuseppe

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Giuseppe Parlato
  To: serusers at lists.iptel.org
  Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 6:04 PM
  Subject: [Serusers] backup route

  When calling some numbers I have to forward calls to a router cisco (then it wil forward calls out through isdn) or to a backup router cisco if the first one is busy. The route to primary cisco router works but I don't know how to implement the backup route in ser.cfg ? how can I configure a backup route in sip server?
  I hope someone can answer me soon, I'm in trouble :|

  if ((uri=~"^sip:80[0-9]+@") | (uri=~"^sip:1[0-9][0-9]@") | (uri=~"^sip:1515@")) {
                  rewritehost("router IP");
                  forward(uri:host, uri:port);
                  break;