[Serusers] backup route

Tobias Lindgren tobias.lindgren at ip-only.se
Tue May 23 09:56:41 CEST 2006

Hello,

You can use the "route[]" and "failure_route[]" functions in ser.cfg.

A short example:
if ((uri=~"^sip:80[0-9]+@") | (uri=~"^sip:1[0-9][0-9]@") |
(uri=~"^sip:1515@")) {
	route(1);
}
route[1] {
	rewritehostport("192.168.0.1:5060");
	t_on_failure("1");
	t_relay();
}

failure_route[1] {
	rewritehostport("192.168.0.2:5060");
	append_branch();
	t_relay();
}

This above would relay on that you have the "tm.so" module loaded. Also,
the tm-module has some parameters for timeouts and stuff (such as
fr_timer) which you should laborate with.

Good luck!

Br,
Tobias